faq eurapoLES QUESTIONS LES PLUS FRÉQUENTES
⇒The wiring diagram is attached to the electrical panel on the fan coil unit.
If it has been lost, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org communicating the serial number found on the label located on the side of the fan coil.
- The filter and/or the coil is clogged.
⇒Clean the filter and/or the coil (ref. user manual for detailed instructions).
- Vibrations caused by a wrong installation and/or loose fixing screws.
⇒Verify carefully and carry out the corrective actions (only qualified personnel).
- Unbalanced fan deck.
⇒Replace it (only qualified personnel).
- Lack on the power supply.
⇒Verify the network voltage and/or the integrity of the fuse on the electronic card of the control and the rightness of the electrical connections (only qualified personnel).
- Set – Point reached.
⇒Check the control setting.
- In presence of WS (minimum water temperature thermostat), hot water temperature < 35°C, insufficient water flow and/or temperature in coil, or damaged water sensor (WS).
⇒Check the water temperature and water flow on the coil and/or the correct working of the water sensor – WS (only qualified personnel).
- Burnt autotransformer and/or electric fan damaged.
⇒Replace the damaged components (only qualified personnel).
- Water and/or air temperature at the entry of the fan coil does not comply with the expected values.
Verify the available power and the installed power. Operate accordingly.
- The pump is not powerful enough to handle operational requirements.
Replace the pump with a pump suitable to the installation requirements.