faq eurapoLES QUESTIONS LES PLUS FRÉQUENTES
Why the fan coil issues an anomalous noise?
- The filter and/or the coil is clogged
Clean the filter and/or the coil
- Vibrations caused by a wrong installation and/or loose fixing screws
Verify carefully and carry out the corrective actions
- Unbalanced fan deck
Why the unit does not deliver air?
- Lack on the power supply.
Verify the network voltage and/or the integrity of the fuse on the electronic card of the control and the rightness of the electrical connections
- Set – Point reached.
Check the control setting.
- In presence of WS (minimum water temperature thermostat), hot water temperature < 35°C, insufficient water flow and/or temperature in coil, or damaged
water sensor (WS).
Check the water temperature and water flow on the coil and/or the correct working of the water sensor (WS).
- Burnt autotransformer and/or electric fan damaged.
Replace the damaged components.
Why the air delivered by the unit is not hot or cold enough?
- Water and/or air temperature at the entry of the fan coil does not comply with the expected values.
Verify the available power and the installed power. Operate accordingly.
- The pump is not powerful enough to handle operational requirements.
Replace the pump with a pump suitable to the installation requirements.