CHOOSING THE CLIMATE THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE USING SOFTWARE THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
GENIUSPLAN is a brand new product selection software that provides engineers with very accurate and constantly updated information on Eurapo’s equipment.
It is a multiplatform tool designed to work with Windows, Mac OS, Linux and Android operating systems and accessible from any browser.
It offers all the advantages of web applications, ranging from instant updates to cloud data storage systems and it adapts to any screen size, including tablets.
CUTTING-EDGE FUNCTIONS SATISFY SPECIFIC REQUESTS
GENIUSPLAN’s many, specific functions make it easy for engineers to find the best Eurapo product to meet the requirements of end users and to suit the characteristics of each single interior to be heated or air-conditioned.
- It uses a predictive algorithm to calculate the heating and cooling capacities of the entire range of fan coil units present in our catalogue.
- It displays over 5,000 heating and cooling capacity tests performed in Eurapo laboratories.
- It can calculate the heating capacity using the water flow measured in cooling test.
- It calculates the volumetric air flow for each ducted and non-ducted unit based on the data provided by over 10,000 laboratory test points.
- It displays the sound power level of each ducted and non-ducted unit based on the data provided by over 7,000 measuring points performed in coupled reverberation chambers.
- It calculates sound pressure level based on dimensions, reverberation time and the sound absorption of a particular interior.
- It displays the limits of each parameter and provides alarm pop-up windows with information on the allowed scale of values.
- It provides 10 preset test conditions according to Eurovent parameters.
- It gives interactive suggestions for a more user-friendly experience.
- It lets you export results to Excel, Word and PDF files.
- You can choose from 5 languages: English, French, German, Italian and Polish.
VIRTUAL MODELS THAT GUARANTEE REAL ANSWERS
GENIUSPLAN makes 3D models of all Eurapo products available to engineers. These are authentic, virtual units that comply with the real ones in every way, implementing parameters that mirror possible configurations, technical features, assembly instructions, maintenance guides and any other useful information.
PHD-BACKED AND CERTIFIED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
GENIUSPLAN results from Eurapo’s collaboration with the Industrial Engineering Department of the University of Padua that had already been involved in designing the company’s laboratories. The university contributed a master’s degree thesis and a PhD thesis in energy engineering to the resulting research and developing activities, based on perfecting the algorithm for the prediction of the cooling and heating capacity. Just like all Eurapo products, the new product selection software is also Eurovent certified.