The climate chamber of Eurapo Laboratories allows to run tests mainly for the following products:
- hydronic air-terminal units in heating and cooling mode
- hydronic air handling units in heating and cooling mode
The climate room measures both the thermodynamic and the electrical characteristics of the units such as temperatures, pressures, flow rates and absorptions, in order to calculate the following values:
- Heating and cooling capacities (total and sensible)
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) in cooling mode
- Coefficient Of Performance (COP) in heating mode
- Partial loads in cooling and heating mode (SEER and SCOP).
The system is able to test units with heating capacities from 0,5kW to 40kW (standard conditions: 20°C / 50% RH) and cooling capacities from 0,5kW to 30kW (standard conditions: 27°C / 48% RH), in compliance with EN 1397:2001 standards, Eurovent 6/3 standards (Thermal test method for Fan Coil units) and Eurovent 6/11 standards (Thermal test method for Ducted Fan Coil units).
The working conditions range can go from inlet water temperature of 5°C (for district cooling applications) up to 70°C (for high temperature heating tests). The test chamber has been designed and manufactured with very high quality components, ensuring deviations of ± 0.2°C on dry bulb temperature and deviations of ± 2% on relative humidity.
Fill in the following form with your request.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.