HIGH PRESSURE DUCTED UNIT, FOR HEATING AND COOLING, DOUBLE SKIN PANELS, 2 PIPES, CAPACITY FROM 1,14 kW TO 27,96 kW.
EDS high pressure ducted units, thanks to their high pressure fan decks, permit to satisfy every request of heating and cooling applications in big environments, where ducted air distribution is requested. They are suitable for horizontal installation. The double skin structure is composed by insulated 25 mm thick panels, colour RAL9002, and aluminium supporting frame. These are units for COOLING and HEATING applications and have been designed for temperatures
up to 100 °C.
When you want to connect this high pressure unit to a condensing unit in COOLING mode, it must be ordered with a direct expansion coil (optional upon request, except for sizes 060÷070).
The EDS high pressure ducted units are also available for District Cooling applications: the water coils are
designed with a reduced number of circuits, suitable for functioning with high water temperature difference.
• 9 SIZES for horizontal ducted installation, 2 pipe system.
• HIGH PRESSURE: they are designed for ducted installation with external static pressure up to 300 Pa.
• DOUBLE SKIN STRUCTURE is composed by insulated 25 mm thick panels, colour RAL9002, and aluminium supporting frame.
• HEAT EXCHANGERS can have 2, 3 or 4 rows, made by copper pipes and aluminium fin pack; 5-row coils are available for sizes 060 and 070. Up to size 050 all coils are provided with air vent valves. For sizes 060 and 070 of the EBH model, the air vent valve is supplied only with the valve kit (optional).
• NOT REVERSIBLE WATER CONNECTIONS: EDS units can be ordered with right (standard) or left water connections.
• FAN DECK is composed by a 3 speed motor and two centrifugal galvanized steel scrolls. All motors are Class F and IP44 protected; they are provided with a permanently connected capacitor and thermal protection of the windings with automatic reset.
• CONDENSATE TRAY is realized in galvanized steel with water discharge pipe located on the water connections’ side.
• AIR FILTER consists of a washable polyester acrylic fibre, pleated and protected by a metal frame. The filter section can be easily removed for cleaning and maintenance. Filtration class G3.
• ELECTRIC PANEL is composed by a terminal board with screw terminals contained in a high protection box (IP55). A supporting relay is supplied as standard starting from size 040.
• 4 BRACKETS are supplied along with the unit, to fix it to the ceiling.