EURAPO FAQTHE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
=> Contact us at email@example.com and let us know the serial number (Serial no.) written on the label sticked on the side of the fan coil. We will then be able to trace our order number and the configuration of the unit and provide you with all the necessary assistance or refer you to our trusted distributor in your area.
⇒The wiring diagram is attached to the electrical panel on the fan coil unit.
If it has been lost, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org communicating the serial number found on the label located on the side of the fan coil.
- The filter and/or the coil is clogged.
⇒Clean the filter and/or the coil (ref. user manual for detailed instructions).
- Vibrations caused by a wrong installation and/or loose fixing screws.
⇒Verify carefully and carry out the corrective actions (only qualified personnel).
- Unbalanced fan deck.
⇒Replace it (only qualified personnel).
- Lack on the power supply.
⇒Verify the network voltage and/or the integrity of the fuse on the electronic card of the control and the rightness of the electrical connections (only qualified personnel).
- Set – Point reached.
⇒Check the control setting.
- In presence of WS (minimum water temperature thermostat), hot water temperature < 35°C, insufficient water flow and/or temperature in coil, or damaged water sensor (WS).
⇒Check the water temperature and water flow on the coil and/or the correct working of the water sensor – WS (only qualified personnel).
- Burnt autotransformer and/or electric fan damaged.
⇒Replace the damaged components (only qualified personnel).
- Water and/or air temperature at the entry of the fan coil does not comply with the expected values.
⇒Verify the available power and the installed power. Operate accordingly.
- The pump is not powerful enough to handle operational requirements.
⇒Replace the pump with a pump suitable to the installation requirements.